Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Holiday Cheer

I am so happy to be Guest Designing for Authentique this month.  I was given the beautiful "Joyous" collection and had a wonderful time creating.
 I created this 8"x10" canvas for the holidays.  I just loved this sweet pic I found online and knew it would be lovely for a holiday project.
 The patterned papers, diecuts, and stickers in the "Joyous" collection are just gorgeous. 
I added lots of beautiful Want2Scrap chipboard and bling.
I love everything with Santa, so the vintage images in this collection made me so happy. This card was so fun to create with banner stickers in the "Joyous" collection.
I created this large gift tag with lots of layering, bling, and beautiful patterned papers. 
Thank you, Authentique, for the honor of Guest Designing with this lovely collection.
 
Supplies:
Authentique “Joyous” paper collection
Want2Scrap Fancy Chipboard Words, Chipboard Tag, Rhinestone Swirls, Pearl Swirls
DecoArt Metallic Lustre Gold Rush
Maya Road Stick Pins
My Minds Eye Metal Flower
Michael’s ribbon
paper doilies, small bells, twine

 


9 comments:

  1. totally awesome..popped by from authentique~! Congrats on the spot and love it all! That shade of green makes the collection pop a bit more and your creations are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping by from Authentique .. love all your beautiful projects !

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your creations are gorgeous-looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from Authentique!! Gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Keely - I saw your work over at Authentique and just wanted to tell you that I love your work!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Authentique sent me!
    Thanks for sharing you wonderul Christmas projects with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Authentique sent me. Beautiful projects. Johanne Lacombe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous work! Thanks for the inspiration. Authentique sent me, glad they did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Came to say hello and thanks for the great projects from Authentique.

    ReplyDelete