Monday, April 14, 2014

Creating a Mini Calendar with Authentique and Top Dog Dies

Hi friends!  I'm here with my latest Authentique project featuring Top Dog Dies.  I have to tell you...I'm in love with these dies!  I designed my mini calendar with Top Dog Dies Cherish Doilies & Tags Die Set and Circle Mini Album Die.  These dies are so easy to use and worked perfectly with my Sizzix Big Shot.  I'll be designing lots of projects with these dies.
 
 
I chose the Authentique collection "Anchored" for this calendar.  I love the red, white, and blue, the stars and stripes, and sailing images.  What a great, versatile collection!
 
 
I have a simple method for creating mini albums and projects like this calendar.  Choose a few repeating items and continue those on each page. Each page includes the chipboard stars, patterned stripes, the mini calendar pages, great Top Dog doilies/tags, and red pearls.  These repeating items unify your project and make creating albums fun and easy.
 
 
Hop over to see more design team creations at Authentique and discover the amazing dies at Top Dog Dies.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment